This power lift recliner does the work for you, easing you to your feet from a relaxed sitting position or fully reclined. Irresistibly comfortable and ruggedly handsome, the neutral steel gray shade fits most any color scheme and room decor. It has a heating element in the seat, plus a massage function to ensure total relaxation, so complete comfort is a foregone conclusion. With heavyweight padded faux leather for long-lasting durability, you'll be able to enjoy this recliner for quite a while.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Emergency battery backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of power outage
- Motor allows custom comfort positioning
- Heat element in seat; massage function
- Heat and massage have auto shut-off after 30 minutes
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Lift Recliner
||Power Lift Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Lorreze Power Lift Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 38''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.