Inspired by natural beauty, refined to perfection. This chest of drawers brings cozy outdoor vibes to your bedroom with its warm and inviting golden rustic finish. Handles in an antiqued gunmetal hue adorn the five drawers on its framed front, adding an industrial touch to the simple, streamlined design.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Golden rustic finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Handles with antiqued gunmetal finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Framed front and pilasters
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Hyanna Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 16''D x 54''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.